Good Shepherd Preschool is accepting food donations for St. Martin's Pantry through the morning of November 21. The donations received through our annual food drive help provide local families in need with the food for a traditional Thanksgiving meal. The drive also helps teach our students about thankfulness and generosity during this special holiday season.
We are happy to accept Thanksgiving foods such as instant mashed potatoes and canned green beans in addition to the everyday foods that will help make the season bright for all members of the family, such as infant formula. Please see the list of suggested donations below and take your child along to the store to participate in selecting what will be brought in.
As always, thank you and may God bless your generous spirits!
St. Martin's Food Pantry Suggested Donations
• Canned corn, green beans, or other vegetables
• Instant mashed potatoes
• Boxed macaroni and cheese
• Canned fruit
• Canned or dried beans
• Canned tuna
• Powdered milk
• Pasta and pasta sauce
• Canned or dried soup and ramen
• Unsweetened breakfast cereal (such as Cheerios)
• Numbers 1 and 2 baby food
• Blue-label Similac baby formula (1 pound package or smaller)