2018-2019 Student Forms (School Year Starting September 2018)
Welcome, new and returning families! We're glad you've chosen Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool for your child's early education experience. The forms necessary for registering new and returning students are available here for filling out online or for download.
Enrollment Forms Instructions
The following PDF includes helpful tips and information on completing your enrollment forms. Please read these instructions carefully. If you have additional questions, please contact the Preschool Office.
Information for Enrolling Students
Please keep the following documents as references on GSLP and Maryland State Department of Education guidelines.
All students must have a completed Enrollment Agreement on file in the Preschool Office. This form informs families of important school policies and financial obligations, including the schedule of tuition payments. Enrollment Agreements are available from the Preschool Office. Please contact the office if you still need an Enrollment Agreement.
Forms for New and Returning Students
All of the forms listed below must be completed and turned in to the Preschool Office before a student may begin school. If you need paper forms as an accommodation, please contact the Preschool Office.
- Authorized Release List (online form)
- Dietary Accommodations (online form)
- Family and Student Information (online form)
- Medical and Developmental Information (online form)
- Racial and Ethnic Identification (online form)
- Student Directory (online form)
- MSDE Emergency Form (printable form)
Additional Forms ONLY for New Students
- MSDE Health Inventory (printable form - must use this form)
- MSDE Immunization Certificate (printable form - doctor may substitute their own)